Please have respect for your trash men and your neighbors and practice the following:
- Trash should be at the curb by 7:00 am on your designated pick-up day.
- All trash items should be bagged and secured from littering due to animals & weather.
- For safety purposes, trash cans should not exceed 100lbs and any single item should not exceed 40lbs.
- Bush & Tree Trimmings: These items must be bundled & tied and must not exceed 3” in diameter & 4’ in length. Limit 2 bundles per pick–up or call our office to schedule a bulk pick–up.
-You must be a current customer and have been with us for at least three months to qualify for these services. For all bulk service requests please call our office or send a general email to be added to the schedule.
- We pick up and recycle BBQ grills, bicycles, old appliances, empty water heaters, push mowers, etc. These items are picked up on an as needed basis with a pick–up truck and trailer.
- We pick up and throw away: household furniture, toilets, porcelain bathtubs, etc. These items are picked up on an as needed basis with a garbage truck.
Exclusions to Curbside Trash Collection:
NO: Hazardous waste of any kind (needles, etc.)
NO: Batteries, computer monitors, TVs, gasoline, motor oil, paint, tires, etc.
NO: Remodeling or construction debris.
NO: Flooring (tile, wood, carpet, padding), roofing, lumber, insulation, sheetrock, bricks, concrete, etc.
NO: Yard debris such as dirt, gravel, rocks, sand, large trees or tree trunks, etc.
NO: Competitor trash cans of any kind (even if they are painted, taped, scratched out or if the company has been sold.)
**We reserve the right to exclude any item from pick–up.**