Please have respect for your trash men and your neighbors and practice the following:
- Trash should be at the curb by 7:00 am on your designated pick-up day.
- All trash items should be bagged and secured from littering due to animals & weather.
- For safety purposes, trash cans should not exceed 100lbs and any single item should not exceed 40lbs.
- Bush & Tree Trimmings: These items must be bundled & tied and must not exceed 3” in diameter & 4’ in length. Limit 2 bundles per pick–up or call our office to schedule a bulk pick–up.
-You must be a current customer and have been with us for at least three months to qualify for these services. For all bulk service requests, please call our office or send a general email to be added to the schedule.
- We pick up and recycle BBQ grills, bicycles, old appliances, water heaters and push mowers. These items are picked up on an as needed basis with a pick–up truck and trailer.
- We pick up and throw away: household furniture, toilets, porcelain bathtubs, etc. These items are picked up on an as needed basis with a garbage truck.
- We pick up and send to compost: bagged yard debris (grass clippings, leaves and pine needles).
These items must be in compostable bags and are picked up once a month as needed.
Exclusions to Curbside Trash Collection:
- We do not pick up hazardous waste of any kind.
NO: Batteries, Computer Monitors, Gasoline, Motor Oil, Paint, Tires, TVs, etc.
We do not pick up any type of remodeling/construction debris.
NO: Flooring (tile, wood, carpet, padding), roofing, lumber, insulation, sheetrock, bricks, concrete, etc.
- We do not pick up yard debris such as dirt, gravel, rocks, sand, large trees or tree trunks, etc.
**We reserve the right to exclude any item from pick–up.**